Regional CRI: W Bengal and Sikkim Region
BRBC- CRI- CDPB Bengal – Sikkim Regional Annual Meeting
Darjeeling -2014 (October 6- 8)
Theme: “ Empowering Our Laity for Greater Pastoral Collaboration & Political Responsibility”
Here is a review of preparations for the Darjeeling Meet
The above questionnaire is sent to you to seek your cooperation and participation in it. Your views and responses to the 5 questions will definitely help the Delegates of the Darjeeling Meet in their reflections, deliberations and decisions on the theme:Empowering Our Laity in Bengal and Sikkim Region.
I assure you that your frank and honest responses would be appreciated and confidentiality maintained. The Questionnaire is sent to a select group consisting of Bishops, Priests, Religious, and Laity to get to hear from all sections within the Church.
Kindly email your responses to: firstname.lastname@example.org (latest by 25th September)
Thanking you for your kind cooperation and concern
Fr.Jeyaraj Veluswamy, SJ
Regional CRI President
- State 5 concrete ways by which the Indian Laity should be empowered in the Church.
- State 3 reasons why the Indian clergy seem reluctant or slow to empower laity in India.
- State 3 reasons why the Indian laity are capable/incapable of handling power & positions.
- State 3 serious issues the Indian Church must address itself to without delay, today.
- How would you describe in one sentence the Indian Catholic Youth ?